Scallop Charm Necklace
Mana Made Jewelry has partnered with Cornell Cooperative Extension's (CCE) Marine Program to release a special jewelry collection designed to give 'back to the bays'. The Scallop Charm Necklace is casted from a baby scallop shell provided by CCE's hatchery. Proceeds go towards CCE's Back to the Bays Initiative to support seahorse research and marine habitat restoration efforts. Check out @ccemarineprogram to learn more.
- Available on a 18” or 21” chain in the following metal options:
- Sterling silver scallop shell on a sterling silver chain [silver]
- Sterling silver scallop shell on an oxidized silver (black) chain [silver / black]
- Brass scallop shell on a bronze chain [brass]
- Brass scallop shell on an oxidized brass chain [brass/black]
Handmade in NY using recycled brass and sterling silver.